| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns in February is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.6 °C (12.9 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 119.1mm (4.7in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns:
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 163.6 kms (101.6 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 272.7 kms (169.4 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) W
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) S
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNE
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 305.5 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) S
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 298 kms (185.2 miles) ESE